Puerto Rican Shopper Insights
Utilizing MBP´s daily tracking consumer research tool, Gaither has measured for three consecutive years the relationship of Puerto Rican shoppers with national vs. store brands. Interesting trends are uncovered.
MBP or Media Brand Profiles
Gaither's own ongoing consumer-based tracking survey that measures and monitors media exposure and brand consumption. Achieving over 28,000 annually, 80 face-to-face interviews per day among a representative sample of population aged +12.
All purchases include a complimentary presentation of the report by our team.
This presentation covers the following topics:
- Shopping habits related to National vs. Store brands
- Attitudes towards National Brands
- Attitudes towards Store Brands
- Role of Price in Store Brands´ Value proposition
- Changes in life habits to address economic hardships